Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wee...

It has been a while since my last login,and after the break, i'm here to make a shoutout - 'WEEEEEEE'~~~!!!!!!
I've been busy for design-assignments(like i always got one), and approaching to castings, that goes my days :) Oh well, i went to Planet-film this afternoon, for a product-tvc-cast and it was FUN! Wahahaha, perhaps one of the funniest casting by far(been doing lots of funny movements,expressions and acting, hahahaha) but i think overall was good! Well, what i do next is just let the phone ring :D
Afterward, i went for a second-round casting at Double Vision just when i'm done at Planet-Film. Wooh, i gotta say, this is a serious one hahaha, i think its the first time Sabrina & Bui Bui found out the serious me, OOpss did i mentioned i went for both castings with these jokers :D They are all the way hyper, cracking jokes all day hahaha! Thats why i've always love to hang out with them. *weee* I really full-forced on my scripy and generate the personality of the role, been waiting for quite some time which i thought its just good enough for me to be prepared.
After a 2 hours of preparation, 20minutes of cast and chat, yeap, i'd got the role *weeeeeeee*(as what? Let me tell ya another time) I felt thankful and appreciated for the opportunity, i'll give my best shot(as always) and practice for the song(finger crossed!)!
Thakns everyone, thanks for the all the blessing and lucks ya'll shared to me.
Lots of love,
Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment