Wednesday, September 29, 2010

n' its official, like a referee's whistle.

100410, the day i officially checked-out from MSC-Camp n' now i can claimed myself as a well-trained-comrade!
A million thanks n' respect to all my seniors, leaders, generals n' etc, not to be forgotten the bitches *duuuu* (censored), i wouldn't be well-trained without ANY of your CONTRIBUTIONS! I'd fully received(salute)!
080410, Once in the blue moon i felt weight on my legs to step out from here, as i miss those good old days badly(i thought i'm not supposed too); they are part of the splurge of my life, i mean those happy one, you know i enjoyed being crazy n' doing nuts kinda things with all my fellows; not gonna mentinoed how much i'm missing ya guys n' what i'd done in the past 2 n' half years, i just don't want to look back cause new chapther is waiting me ahead!
Once again, thanks for all the loves, peers, buddies, folks, mate n' jokers! Life here wouldn't shine without any of your attendance!
Lots of loves to my comrades S.K.U, i'll be back!
Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment