Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Design that Shines

Ever since my last post, i'd never make any new post cause i'm cracking my head so much for the-next-designs. I'd been busy doing research, survey the market as well as keep questioning myself about 'whats is most wanted by my client?' You know, i'm dealing with some big-names in local market, not to say like its super-big-time yet its still one of the most welcome brand in Malaysia, so, they had always got rules and themes that need to be follow(ish; maybe one day i'll do that to my own too, touch wood, hahaha!), that actually heavy-up my workload, but i'm still very lucky that the manager itself is a very cool and kind lady, she has always keep me on the track and some very precious advices, like one of the below. :) 
Well, i went for an appointment with the manager last night, i submitted the third-round of my designs(6 pairs). The good news is 4 were taken(yahooo...i'm 1 step near babe)! Besides dealing business between me and her company, i'd some spare time to chat on trends, market and ect and i took the opportunity to get her consult about our plan(me and my Kenn). I show him some of my drafts, logo, mascot and my aim, then she said to me my mascot wasn't remarkable enough;Woah, its straight to the point, i've been figuring what is lack in my monkey(mascot), now i know, thanks ya M.Y. :D For those who waiting, thanks for all the patient, i'll fine-tune this very soon and bring 'him' to the world and shines like its broke out from a stone! (72+1)
Go Go Go,

No comments:

Post a Comment