Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I aim high as i'm keen to fly.

Wheeeee, i find my blog dusty (perhaps i should've get it sweep more frequent *lame* hahaha~)
It has been a real-chilling-week i'd say as i'd met with lots of buddies, peers, brothers n' some new people, its always fun to know new people n' whats around your mates. Yeah, It was the reunion night with my forever 'Just 5ive' gang (Daniel, Kay, PohPoh, Jane) on the wednesday night (altho someone is missing, guess who ;p) and a sunday-fever-concert session with my 'UnderWEH(s)' @ GreenBox (Full-House man, it only happens once in a blue moon; tell me what else can i still ask for it, its the best week in May!)

Despite i'm like having fun all the time yet i'd managed to get a few jobs done!
Well, i'd throw some creative-bites to my clients during the weekdays, which i myself loves alot as well as they do. Its basically a birthday-grettingcard which you don't usually seen it(maybe never), as it has contained much more loves n' efforts that you'd ever imagine, for real :) Not gonna say much, I'll be uploading the Final-Artwork for you folks to judge!
Glad for jeslyn(my client) n' her loved ones; thanks for the opportunity for me to play with what i do best with great appreciations. Wishes ya both wholeheartedly!
Exclude the design-part, i was trying to attach/approch a few more merchant for my MEPP(Micro Easy payment Programme) plan, which i previously worked on with my bloodbro Daniel, before i get myself commited to IBCA as their Creative Manager(weee, the title sound nice haha!). Yeap, i'm back on track, starts from next monday, i'll be fully-commited to my employer IBC Group :)
Whao, i doubt the feelings would be hundred n' one percents excited n' ever-challenging (as i'm feeling exactly now, can't wait until the 1st day), as i miss the working envirornment so much, and i'm exuberant,arousing with anticipation! Ya know i'm a talkative-kid that talk all day. Imagine, i've been working at home close to two months, imagine that!!! Besides, its time to revise n' hands-on the almost-pay-back course, 'Organizational Communicatoin'. *darn* But i think my practical side are alot better than the theory ones. hahahaha~
Anyway, i'm gonna stay close to this, provides the latest report for ya'll!! Always aim high(tell the sky) you're keen to fly, high!
Believe that 'Today was a fairytale'.
Cheers,
Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment