Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Last Man That Blog - M.j.


A "Hi" to everyone in Vox, a new Voxer has came to the town, give him some loves please! haha...oh well, it actually took me some times to create this blog as my buddies who knew me well knew that i'm the last man in earth that blog yet i'm here now, may i have your welcome(haha, don't be astounded people!)! Well, the story goes back to 2nd of january, i was attached to a project regarding 2 different brands which really surprised me, and rocking my days seem ever amazing(maybe its a lil bit too exaggerate, u know)! U know, its something that i'd been looking forward to get involve since the day i was known as a designer, and this happens to be a great kick-starter for my 2010, the year of war! Lets make a summary of year 2009, its happens to be an amazing year in the history(of cause everything has its pro and cons), but its still one of the best so far and of cause i hope the following shines even brigther as well as my friends! Last year, i met with alot of people that have great personalities, they're all cheerful,wonderful,helpful and joyful, without any them, 09 never gonna be great, thanks buddies(ya'll know who it is pals)! Besides, as for my career, i kinda satisfied with the results as i'd put myself in different positions, situations and went further more, neither design nor acting, its really something that i'm happy about the most and i'd want myself to move even futher this year(boost boost boost)!
Well, the opportunities had showed-up, what i'm going to do now is to grab them tight and strike them as my stepping stones to reach the kingdom of '' 72+1''(it seems far tho, have you read ''Journey to the west''? No matter how, I'LL BE THERE!!) 
Lastly, i wish all  my friends & family a Happy New Year and i also wish everyone all the best ahead in tiger year! Muackz & Good Night!
Loves,
Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment