Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Each day one laugh, bring glow to the dark.

HMMMMMMMM, I'd say, today happens to be total-funny-day in my shooting-life! Never thought that I could have made such jokes during shooting but i do think it was OKAY, cause everyone seems to love it so much! (at least everyone had a big laugh especially director, even i myself can't stop laughing lol..) 
Yeah, i had the funniest-NG-take this afternoon during a group scene (a bunch of reporters questioning a CEO fiercely n' accidentally hurt his injured-hand n' so on...). Basically what i have to do is keep the questions fast & rush like the local-traffic, but somehow there are some words sounds kinda weird every time i tried to keep them in the flow! So, there was one take that i'm repeating the scene n' dialogs, after questioning the CEO fiercely, we guys like want to get some respone that never before, everyone was pushing each other in order to keep the distance near to the CEO, and i was pushed to the CEO accidentally (as we planned according to the script), at the moment i was standing up(from the floor) n' wanted to continue the following dialogs(here comes the jokes), i was stuck in the middle of my dialog n' trying hard to ignore, and i got no idea how n' when the hell both of my hands raised up and freezed, with some kind of weird 'hip-hop' pose(you know, those hand sign)!
Oh my god! Every one of us laugh like mad at the same time, like we never laugh before! I was like thats really funny, thanks for the responds, i appreciated it from the bottom of my heart, and i hope no one get the copy of my NG-Scenes, in order not to let anyone to track back after many years later (leave me some image man hahahahaha)!
In-conclusion, that was kind of the 'dessert' of the day cause we actually had quite a lot of NG(s), so that really cool down alot, although it was the last scene yet that would be a good memories and topic after the years though!
Each day one laugh, bring glow to the dark;
Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment