Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm glad that i'm blessed, thanks world!

I'd like to say THANK YOU(for those who bless me always) cause i felt thankful being blessed, having opportunities to meet the direction to my pathway.
Let me break this down, i've 3 big things that i want to achieve in my lifetime-list, being an actor, tvhost and designer(having my own label); well, being greedy ain't no a good thing folks, like one favorite idiom goes like this :"Jack of all trades, master of none."; but i don't care, i'll try my best to achieve them one by one, step by step cause i find 3 of them linked(in a sense of media,designs & fashion, we see them all in the creative-industry); ain't no master of none, let me rephrase,"Master of all trades and jack of none", thats my goal!
Well, i gotta say i've met certain opportunities along the way, i'm giving my best shot to grab them up!! Recently, i've a casting for being a tv-host(once again,i'm so glab and thankful to everyone who blessed me, especially my friends and my family!), i'll do whatever i can, try my best to get what i wish; at the same time i'm also involved in flim shooting, although its a small role yet i think its a great start, like my dad always said:"Spring-board, boy~ hahaha); i've wanted to get into film-field so much(Oh, ya'll can check me out on 
我爱麻籽 a.k.a Friends Forever, tomorrow onwards, by 10pm on Ntv7, i'll be on-screen as a student from episode 10 - 16, a million thank you to all of ya, muax!) 
Last but not least, i'll do my best and give to the max!!!!!!!!! Thanks world from the bottom of my heart, once again, bless me! 

Monkey
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment