Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pleasure Without Pressure

Well, its 3:32am now and i'm finally off to work *yeah* Hmm, basically i just want to sum up what i had done today. Some usual designs that i've been doing over and over again, something that never gonna lead me any further, i'm getting frustrated on it already*sigh* Anyway, lets forget about the boring stuffs, cause something fun and challeging has now added into my everyday-schedule(hehehe), which saying i got extra weights for my everyday works, that weights of workloads ain't no a piece of cake,fruit cake or anything else, its something that can KILL(ouch)! Suprisingly, i'm liking it cause i can finally say goodbye to those lifeless-days, hurray~~ you know, making things you love always "Pleasure without Pressure", quote that :)
Well, talking about the progress of my sandal-project, i set myself a quotation - 3 designs per day. Anyway, it doesn't goes as what i'd planned yet i thought i did great afterall, i've 9pairs of designs so far(i'll reward myself by treating me a coke, later :D) I had an apppiontment with my clients later, i believed that with these designs i'm able to tell them a lil more about me, my skills, senses & perception and etc cause i prepared a wide-range of designs for them. I had some girly designs, street culture, Japan-style, beach-series as well as some funky style which talks more about me, hope they will like it :) Hmm, i'd always wanted to know what kind of designs that people around me are expecting in the local-market?
As for me, i like funky-designs which somehow it has containt some jokes, funny, ironic attitudes! Besides, i adore retro-styles, you know, like those with dirts/scars design on the printed-piece that makes it looks pretty oldish or damaged, it looks extra cool to me, thats my style(haha)!
As i'm writing my mind never stop thinking, 2 hot and fresh designs had just bursted out! I'd love to know what ya'll think about it. Let me list it down for ya'll to feed back:
1)-A pair of 'Hot Balloon' Sandal (as u can imagine the shape of your sandal somehow match with hot balloon right?)2)-A few empty-beer-bottles Sandal (let me picture for ya'll on this; a few empty-beer-bottles simply position from the bottom to the top of your sandal, and the last bottle which position on top only seen half, which is the time i can focus on creating some funky nor funny label=name for it!)
Whatcha think about it? Cool? Any designs had in your mind or you've been expecting all the time, feel free to express it here, see what i can for ya(probably you can find it at shopping mall very soon, who knows?)
Time to catch some sleep folks, NITEZ!
Regards,
Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment