Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Tiger kind of Summer-Blast, RawwwwwwR~

We're almost at the tail of Chinese New Year now, which also means that its time to get your ass back to work, hahaha! Like a tiger, hunts for food, fast and fierce and wild! Lucks!
Talking about new year, i'd have a blast, It was a whole-total-summer kind of new year tho, hot, passionate, spiritual and full of excitements! I'm wondering whether ya'll had your new year in the same season with me :) I hope tiger treat you well folks!
Apparently the first until the third days of CNY was actually my working days tho, sounds pity yet i'm pretty enjoyed cause it was an enrichment to me and my Chinese new year tho; i knew i spent it wise at least :)
A few of design-orders was made week before Chinese New year, 80% was done at the moment. Tasks like Sandal, Tee, Comic Cover, Invitation Card and me and Kenn's very own logo- 72+1: Seven Two Plus One. 72+1: Seven Two Plus One: Coming soon

Hmm, i'd been cracking my brain to go cross on where i'm stuck over the months but i get nothing but all of the sudden, it just bump to me and i'd managed to jog it down before it disappear, phew! Wildcats rocks, i think the one-day-trip in Selangor had made my mind free! Talked bout the trip, it was the best part(i) of this summer blast that i'd mentioned from the beginning! I declared it as a trip for only 
non-human-beings (Bobo, wooops); cause no human beings could be hyper, passionate, wild, energetic over the 20hrs right, it was almost a whole day man, yet, we did it! So again, i wanted to thanks all of the cats from the bottom of my bxxls!(big laugh!) Ya know what it is folks! Wildcats, "raise your glass and toss for the blast!" Muacks!
Right after the day, went for movie with my best pal Liz; "All well ends well 2010" rocks! The script-writer stir the jokes well with the scenes! Everyone in the cinema laugh like mad, hahaha!
Now, the second best part of my summer-blast was the day where Underwehs visited my house! Lots of pleasures with them and my family (the very first time we'd such a gathering tho, just one more member left than it could be declared as the 1st-regular-Underwehs-reunion-dinner. We miss your presence, KENT.) Some scenes that you couldn't possibly get a picture because, WE'RE THE UNDERWEHS(WE'RE NO ONE)  
To sum up, 2010's Chinese new year was by the best experience compare the past, rawwwwwwwwwwr and i think it'd be a great beginning, i'm seeing lucks this year! So, gambateh everyone! Always have loads of passion & spirit in you to make things your way! |mm| 











Loads of love and peace,
Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment