Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to school; my new-pal.

Saturday, and oh yeah i'm finally back to school, the school of design like what i'd promised myself years ago(a big laugh)! I'm shame to say this is just one of the few courses that i wanted to take, there are still dancing,fashion,multimedia courses(i got myself ponder, do i have so much time to cope with these, hmm?). PjCad, finally i'd made my mind to put myself there cause i think it would be great to study there and it was turn out as what i thought(and i'm able to pay for the fees on my own, yes!); environment,facilities most importantly the lecturers are great! Great in both person and patient and not to mention their profession :) i'm looking forward for the second class so much!
Sunday, i'd chill whole day with my gang and our long-lost-mate, Eion Wong, my ex-superior :) a great person to mentioned, great in passion, personalities(altho he is kinda ngam-cham at times, wahahahahaha), sense and owned alot of talents, someone which i can look-up to and he taught me much, thanks bro! Skip the outing, i went home slightly earlier to get ready everything to welcome my new-pal - ViewSonic Home-Desktop! It has been 4 years we didn't get any new computer, i think it is tired already time to make space for young people(hahaha!), i'm so excited because i can finally have a well-perform, trouble-free computer/partner to fight along with me in the war, unlike those lousy losers, betrayers with me now(bye you losers)! Oh, and my new-pal was sent to base by 2130 sharp, safe & sound, and its glossy-black-armor SHINES(wuhoooo)!
"Storm in front!", i said to BLACK; "Roger!", BLACK replied. 
Go Go Go
Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment