Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dream/ SweetDream.

After years i wanted to be free from being a slave n' get to do things that is worth of doing(like meeting your dream) n' i'm officially free to pick up the journey now n' the first step is to qualify myself as a freelancer. Time flys just like my money does, well, its my time to work extra harder as i've a goal to strike infront, i know i had.
Being a freelancer has pro n cons(just like everything else); i love the pro parts, indeed, its very fun n' chilling(in doing things that you only like/wish too) without 'monitoring' by anyone(as long you meet the deadline sharp) which also means that i'm free from those bitchy n' bossy idiots that might possibly exist in every workplace, n' now they are gone(hurrrayyy!!). Besides, i'd have more space to brainstorm(this might as well be the cons, its a 50/50 thing) n' trace back to my long-pending-plans.
Talk bout cons, phhewwwwww~, income is always the first thing that bump to me, its not easy to mantain a standard pay that i've got it from the previous job n' not to mention that i want to overhead it, before i know that how many jobs i could get in the month(pray for me folks, spare me your power n' spirits haha)! Beside income, i  wholeheartedly felt that being too free ain't no a good thing for me cause i'm just one of those demotivated fellows. I'm monkey, i just love to have fun! At this point, i realized that i've to make more fund to meet fun!
Anyway, i've got ym scenes done for Age Of Glory 2, just a 3 days scene yet i enjoyed alot! Its the very first time experience for me to' have a total scene with the main-actress, its pretty cool huh, just 2 fellows acting(i love it so much). I wholeheartedly pray for more in the future as being an actor was a dream of mine eversince i'm in form-2, you know its always easy to make a dream but not easy to mock up whats in it, if you're not determine that its a dream or just a sweetdream. Be with me folks, be my judges!
Good night folks, wish ya'll have a nice dream tonight n' sleep tight!
(Gonna start my work before i got my head on heavy enough to fall asleep.)
Much Loves,
Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment