Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Sunday Clown.

I'd just checked back the date of my last post, and it was more than a week i never update, and i guess this is a pretty strong evidence that says that I'M BUSY, indeed! (every teachers in 'U-genius', you should see this wahahaha, i toldcha!)
Well, actually, i'm not really happy for the first three days of the week. As usual, there were some boring-issues that bothered me at my work, you know, i just getting fed-up on doing those boring jobs here but as long i'm still getting paid from them, i gotta still get those stuffs done(sigh); but soon enough, i'm quiting, as soon as possible! So, what i really did for the following days was compiling my Curriculum Vitae, the second n' latest one, ever since i left KDU. At this point, i got lots of helps from my lovely daddy, with his experiences n'  powerful writing knowledges, it never takes me long to get my Cv done! *weeeeee* Seeing  my own Cv was kinda like seeing an album, recalling memories from time to time, recognizing stuffs that you'd done in the past few years ever since you'd graduated from your college or Uni; it was just like a teenagers that left his hometown and fights for living n' dreams independently, indeed alone(i was just giving examples, this ain't referring me haha) at the other side of the world; like my lovely daddy used to say, the world out there, your work place are always a Big Dye VatMatter fact, it was, because there were thousand of unknown faces out there. Let me quote some evils in the myth for references,i.e., fox spirits, ugly face with long tongue, witch n' bitch(wooops), curs(you will found this kind of idiots in any decades, so i declared them as evil-spirits, haha!) Yeah, there are tons of unknown spirits are in front for you once you step in this society, there are non hero exist, we can only beware of them, probably you can gather teammates n' allies! :D Owwh, i was a lil too far for my Cv part, i was wanted to say i'm satisfied seeing artworks that i'd done n' well presented to my clients n' audiences, thats probably the biggest achievements i'd done, came from a non-design-stream until i called myself a designer, that was something man! *weeeee*

Sunday, i'd have a blast cause its the day with those kids! Well, i was informed n' assigned to be the clown for Ranne the birthday kids at her 3rd yrs old party on that day :) I was kinda nerves because i've limited time to be prepared on doing magic tricks n' balloons, making animals, flowers n' aliennnnnns~ hahaha! Afterall, i thought that i did it good, everyone was entertained n' seems to have funs, especially the kidssssss! They have had a blast i believe, so do i;  playing with them never bored me, indeed, i was having same amount of pleasures with them! (wOooops)

To sum up, it was kinda fun week i'd been to, how was yours? I hope everyone had fun, cheers!

Love & Hugs,
Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment