Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Super MAN [;,,;]

Oh yea', today is the day i'd conducted a softcore-stunt-scenes on my own(the tough way, no tricks, its 100% me n' my body), on behalf of MayJune(as my size was 80% confusing-similar with her's~ hahaha, pity MayJune, i supposed i'd done a lil' damage to her image eversince the wig was on my head :p wish i got the picture from somewhere to show you folks.)
Basically, its a rolling-from-top-of-the-staircase-scenes. An inner-protection was given, paperbox with tapes covered all inside of my body, underneath the s-size polo tee. Close to 10cases, i rolled like a man for 5 times(not even an ouch haha!Super MAN...weeeeeeee). Not a very long day as it only takes 2 hours to get things done. This would another precious experience along the journey of being a multi-talented-actor(as i dream), i strongly believe that someday somehow, i'll be making use of it, again! [fingers crossed]
Last but not least, i'm pretty sure blue-black(s) are around the corner, of my butt n' other parts [Ninja Mode], n' not to forget the cares n' loves from the team, they're so loving n' caring n' i felt blessed for the job.
Thanks a mil,
Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment